INTEC K200-K - Wafer Type Ball Valve
Wafer type ball valve of the modular INTEC system technology!
Equipped with all advantages of the INTEC K200 as well as face to face dimensions acc. to EN 558, GR. 107, this wafer type ball valve is the favorite for special materials in all chemical plants.
- Equipped with all advantages of the series INTEC K200
- Face to face dimensions acc. to EN 558, GR. 107
- Wide range of special materials
- Top flange DIN EN ISO 5211
- Heating jacket
- Hand lever extension
- Stem extension
- Block unit - padlock unit
- Grit unit
- Hand lever with bayonet locking
- Spring close unit - automatical return handle ("dead man handle")
- Gear (hand operated)
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440, 100,000 cycles -40°C up to +220°C
- Fire-Safe acc. to DIN EN ISO 10497
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting - factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.